About Kingsway College
Kingsway College is staying in tune with the rapidly changing needs of society in terms of education and training. Because of this we are offering the newly introduced FET updated qualification known as the NC(V) courses.
The National Certificate (Vocational) is aimed at students at NQF level 2 in Further Education and Training (FET) public and private colleges, as well as other institutions offering FET vocational programmes.
The National Certificate (Vocational) at level 2 of the NQF enables students to acquire the necessary knowledge, practical skills, applied competence and understanding required for employment at an elementary level of a particular occupation or trade.
NCV programmes are offered on levels 2,3 and 4 of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) in Business Studies, Engineering Studies, Creative and Social Services as well as Information and Communication Technology. The qualification is a year long course and learners are issued with a certificate upon successful completion of each level of study i.e. level 2, level 3 and level 4
The National Certificate (Vocational) will offer progammes in the form of subjects that will consist of academic knowledge and theory integrated with the practical skills and values specific to each vocational area. The practical component can be offered in either a real workplace environment or a simulated one and will give learners a feel of the world of work outside during their period of study.
Kingsway Co Business College is dedicated to student success. The College is committed to:
- Providing educational programs that maintain the highest standards of student performance.
- Providing an educational environment that emphasises critical thinking and decision making, reflection and creativity.
- Providing innovation and enriching educational experiences for its varied constituencies.
- Responding to community needs through a variety of means, including collaboration with organizations and businesses.
- Providing a culturally competent and sensitive environment that reflects and celebrates diversity; and providing a culture that supports employee success and encourages professional growth. of work outside during their period of study.