- You must be at least 17 years old and must have passed Grade 11 or your GCSEs.
- If you have not passed Grade 11 / GCSEs, but are over the age of 21, you may still be considered.
- You must be able to speak, read and write English.
- 600 guided learning hours – approximately one year.
- You will be assessed by completing three assignments and one exam.
- Four modules must be completed:
What is covered? Compulsory modules
- Essentials of Human Resources & Business Computing in Tourism & Hospitality
- Essentials of Marketing & Customer Relationships in Tourism & Hospitality
- Tourism & Hospitality Industry
- Essentials of Tourism & Hospitality Operations
What you can do with this Qualification:
Work at team member level as a Guest support representative, Hotel receptionist, Assistant travel guide, Porter, Sales trainee, Hygiene housekeeper, Maintenance assistant, Trainee travel agent.