This course uses Sabre’s own highly respected Global Distribution Systems (GDS). It has been developed by some of the most experienced trainers in the travel industry, making the material very relevant.
The courses and certificates are endorsed by both the Star Alliance and the Guild of Travel Management Companies (GTMC).
- A good knowledge of English, or successful completion of the CTH Level 1 Diploma in English Communication for Tourism and Hospitality.
- Training consists of demonstrations and practical exercises.
- Training is delivered directly on the live GDS system, giving you a hands-on experience.
- Course material consists of notes and many question and answer exercises.
WHAT IS COVERED:
You’ll gain thorough knowledge of the Sabre GDS and learn how to create, retain, retrieve and amend complex travel itineraries, and:
- Access the Sabre system.
- Request and interpret availability and timetable screens.
- Book the most suitable flights for the client’s itinerary.
- Input mandatory and optional information.
- Amend and cancel passenger information and requests.
- Recognise different fare types.
- Access and apply the relevant fare rules.
- Obtain the most appropriate fare quote for the itinerary’s requirements.
- Interpret the booking history.
- Work with the Sabre Queuing System.
Work at team member level as a Guest support representative, Hotel receptionist, Assistant travel guide,SIGN UP NOW