Your application will be accepted if the following criteria are met. Until all the documents and entry pre-requisites below are received, prospective students will not be issued with the admission letters or enrolment certificates. Below are the admission
- A completed registration form.
- Copies of your matric or high school examination certificate.
- Two page copies of your ID or Passport/Asylum
- Anyone without grade 12 can register
- Registration fee
- An initial deposit (remittance fee) as specified for the course of study chosen.
- Registration Procedures
- Registration can be done through the FOUR prescribed methods provided below.
You can apply online, by post, by fax and personal application. If you are in the area, it will be of advantage to visit the campus to submit your forms in person. This will not only offer you the opportunity to see the facilities of the college, but also to discuss any enquiries with the admissions department.
FNB (First National Bank) Bank Account
Account Name: Kingsway College of Computing and Business Studies Pty
Account Number: 624 185 596 07
Branch Code: 2025
Branch: Thibault Square