Learn the Information System Analysis · Feasibility Study · System Design · Testing · Implementation · Documentation.
A qualifying learner at this level will be a well-rounded entry-level Systems Developer with a good fundamental knowledge of the Information Technology field, coupled with interpersonal and business skills, preparing for later specialisation in Systems Development fields.Career Opportutities
What will I be qualified as once I’ve completed this course?
- Application Programmer
- Systems/Business Analyst
- Software Support
- Database administrator
- Web site Developer.
- Programming Principles
- Business Application Development
- Business Systems Analysis
- Programming for the Internet
- Business Environment for IT
- Research Techniques
- Database Management
- Object Oriented Program Design
- Standard and Documentation Techniques
- Web Graphic Design & animation Techniques
- Server & Client sever Side Scripting
- Managing IT Projects